SCERTS Model 3-video DVD Sets are now available online!
SCERTS Manual sets are available now to order!
New ASHA Guidelines
Effective July 1st, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- A Clinical Fellow supervised by someone who holds the ASHA CCC
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology
Welcome to CC Seminars!
We take pride in presenting seminars and trainings on the most sought after topics and most accomplished speakers on Autism Spectrum Disorders and related disabilities.
We also specialize in the SCERTS® Model for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disabilities.
Childhood Communication Seminars, Inc.
SCERTS® Institutes are Next Generation Practices for Children & Their Families, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Related Disabilities.
With Introductory and Advanced Implementation Trainings with SCERTS® Model Collaborators Barry M. Prizant, Ph.D. CCC-SLP; Emily Rubin, MS, CCC-SLP; & Amy Laurent, Ed.M, OTR/L
Attend 1-Day Introductory, 2-Day Advanced Implementation or 3-Day Institute (Intro & Adv)
SCERTS® Seminars are intended for parents and family members, early childhood and school age educators, therapists (occupational, speech-language, behavior specialists, psychologists), program administrators, and medical professionals who are seeking practical, up-to-date information on supporting children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and their families.
Interested in hosting a seminar?
Contact Kelly J. Karalekas, Program Director.
Autism and The Scerts® Model 2013: